THE HEIGHT OF VALLEY LIVING
Star power and suburban bliss sit comfortably side by side in Studio City, a small yet vibrant neighborhood in Los Angeles. Though the area takes its name from the famous CBS Studio Center, Studio City is surprisingly family-friendly thanks to its tree-lined streets and serene environment — though residents here are often A-list personalities and high-powered media executives. And as with any affluent L.A. community, Studio City offers a wealth of shopping, dining, and lifestyle options.
FAST FACTS ABOUT STUDIO CITY
Spanning about 6.3 square miles, Studio City is home to about 34,000 residents. State Routes 101 and 170 give locals easy access to other high-profile communities in L.A. such as North Hollywood, Toluca Lake, Laurel Canyon, and Sherman Oaks.
MEDIAN LISTING PRICE
PRICE PER SQUARE FT.
LIVING IN STUDIO CITY
If you want the quintessential L.A. lifestyle without the mile-a-minute pace, Studio City is the ideal place to live. Here are just some of the reasons why you should call it home.
Many of Studio City’s discerning residents choose to send their kids to private schools. Luckily, elite institutions like Harvard-Westlake School, The Waverly School, Campbell Hall, de Toledo High School, St. Cyril of Jerusalem School, and Heritage Christian School offer holistic curricula that set students up for success in the real world.
Shopping & Dining
The beating heart of Studio City is Ventura Boulevard, where a plethora of boutique shops offer handmade candles, trendy clothes, home furnishings, and everything in between. The strip also plays host to the Studio City Farmers Market, your one-stop shop for fresh-picked produce. The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge also offers a range of retail, dining and wellness options; including Erewhon Organic Market, Rolling Greens, Sugar Fish Sushi, HiHo Burger, Fred Segal, MyDetox and much more.
Leisure & Fitness
Studio City is the perfect place to savor the good life. Avid runners, hikers, and cyclists can visit the Los Angeles River Path to enjoy eight miles of car-free bliss. If you’d rather see birdies fly, head over to nearby Balboa Golf Course and test your skills against its challenging par 72 fairway.
The neighborhood also has its fair share of fitness centers, so you can sweat the stress away whether you’re into barre, yoga, or CrossFit.
When in Studio City, a visit to CBS Studio Center — where iconic shows like Gilligan’s Island and The Mary Tyler Moore Show were filmed — is an absolute must. If you’re more of a cinephile, cross over to North Hollywood to catch the latest blockbusters at Cinemark Theatres. Another great destination is Universal Studios Hollywood, where you and your family can enjoy film-themed rides and attractions.
STUDIO CITY’S NEIGHBORHOODS
No matter which neighborhood you choose in Studio City, you’re sure to experience a high quality of life.
- Colfax Meadows – The mid-century modern homes and mature trees that line the streets here make it especially charming.
- Fryman Canyon – With stunning mountainside views and equally stunning luxury homes, there’s plenty to love in this neighborhood.
- Beeman Park – Proximity to Los Angeles River Path and a family-friendly vibe make this community an in-demand place.
- Studio City Hills – The expansive views of the valley are matched only by the expansive estates found in this elite community.
- Woodbridge Park – If you want to live near Studio City Farmers Market and the surrounding shopping district, this neighborhood is for you.
- Silver Triangle – One of the most sought-after addresses in the locale, this centrally located area gives you easy access to everything that makes Studio City special.
ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE IN STUDIO CITY
There’s a perfect home waiting for you in Studio City, and Tina Quillen has the skills and market knowledge to help you find it.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.